Great for the lake, restaurants, or the marina! Our Wood SmartSide® Exterior lighthouses are made from pressure treated structural timbers and exterior grade wood SmartSide® panels. SmartSide® products feature engineered wood strand technology that offers superior protection against hail, wind, moisture, fungal decay and termites. It's comprised of wood strands that are coated with a resin binder and compressed to create a board. Each SmartSide® piece is also treated using LP's SmartGuard zinc-borate treatment system to protect against termites and rot.
When choosing Lighthouse colors, the Primary Color will be the one which you have the most of on the tower; the Accent/Trim Color will be the one you have less of on the lighthouse tower. When choosing Lighthouse Base colors, the Primary Color will be the one in the rectangles, the Accent/Trim Color will be the trim on the base. If you want the tower or base all one color, then you would choose the same color for both the Primary & Accent/Trim Color of the tower or base.
- Ships Only To The Continental United States - Pick Up Available
- Ships In 3 Pieces - Assembly Required
- Must Have Forklift Capable Of Lifting 3,000 lb. Available To Unload
- Ships Directly From Manufacturer
- Measures Approx. 20 Feet High x 8 Feet Wide At The Base
- Interior Storage Area With Ground Level Access Door
- Tower Interior Lighting Included.
- Switches Allow You To Turn On Beacon Light Only, Beacon and Interior Tower Lighting Or No Lighting.
- Bell Included
- Weighs Over 1,200 lbs.
- Approx. Delivery Time 6-14 Weeks
- You will need to prepare a concrete, asphalt, or similar material pad with a minimum diameter of 9 feet for this lighthouse to sit on.
- You will need to anchor this lighthouse to the surface it is placed on, using masonry anchors, or screws. (Not Provided)
- This Is A Custom Product & Not Returnable!
Lighting Options: Our lighthouses come equipped with standard electrical accent lighting which plugs into a standard AC/DC outlet, several other lighting options are available. When choosing a lighthouse option consider placement of your lighthouse in relation to a power source and proximity to residences. Solar lights are a great solution if power source is not available and you desire illumination for your lighthouse.
Standard Electrical Light: Standard light fixture, with 65 watt bulb.
X-Large Electrical Revolving Light: Large Strobe Electric Revolving Light Kit fits 8' & 12' wooden & poly lighthouses, this light is NOT designed for 6’ or smaller lighthouse model. This light will most accurately simulate the effect of a real lighthouse with its continuous beam of light revolving 360 degrees. The revolving light is a powerful halogen light in a tough ABS base. It features nylon gears, a durable motor and a stainless steel clamp ring. Great attention-getting characteristics with this 35 Watt Halogen bulb and mirrored revolving backer. Measures Approx. 8" Diameter x 8.5" H, 120 Volt, 0.2 Amperes, 110000 Candelas/Second, 35 Watt Halogen Bulb, 12 RPM, Clear Dome, Visible For 10-12 miles.
Need help with choosing the options for your lighthouse? Please call us at 484-388-1508, we will be glad to assist you in creating the lighthouse of your dreams.