Create a sophisticated, modern look for your entryway with neutral colors and feminine floral details in a curl-resistant jute blend that adds style and safety. The Floral Vine Jute Welcome Rug measures 27x48 inches and features a classic oval shape and tight braids constructed with a durable jute blend. The special blend relaxes faster and stays flat. The included PVC mat makes sure your beautifully braided jute rug stays exactly where it should. Features a blend of black, grey, and cream with a vine and floral design looping around the word, "welcome" for a soft, shabby chic look that complements a wide array of country farmhouse decor.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Soft Black, Portabella, Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.9lb
- 1 x Rug - 27" x 48"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 25" x 46"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. This primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor — Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home. This oval area rug features black and dark tan hues and a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Braided Jute — Add a country charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Oval Rug — The traditional oval shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip — This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight area rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.