Enhance the look of your home with the Cider Mill 16.5"x33" Jute Rug Half Circle. Featuring concentric, mixed braids of burgundy, tan, and olive green for a classic country, primitive look. Contains machine stitching that holds the braiding together even with increased wear and tear. Reverses to same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- 1 x Rug - 16.5" x 33"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 14.5" x 31"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Cider Mill primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor — Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home. This half-circle accent rug features burgundy, tan, and olive green hues and a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Cider Mill collection.
- Braided Jute — Add a country charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Half-circle Rug — The traditional half-circle shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip — This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.