The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug adds a unique textured farmhouse look to your home decor. This 5x8' area rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. Finished with a separate 100% PVC rug pad for non-slip quality.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 22.1 lb
- 1 x Rug - 60" x 96"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 58" x 94"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Farmhouse primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor — Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any primitive or country home. This oval area rug features black and dark tan hues and a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Farmhouse collection.
- Braided Jute — Add country charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Oval Rug — The traditional oval shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip — This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight area rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.