The Denim & Hemp Chindi/Rag Rug is a loom-woven versatile item that is both attractive and practical. On one side you will find thick strips of denim in various shades of blue, secured with hemp. Flip it over for a more natural shade dominated by a rope and denim mix. Hemp is strong and naturally resistant to rot and mildew.
Material: 80% Cotton / 20% Hemp
Colors: Denim, Natural, Creme
Manufacturer Country: India
Care: Spot Clean
Weight: 29.6 lb
Dimensions: 60" x 96"
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.
- Quality Material & Construction — Crafted from durable cotton denim and hemp, our rag rug adds fresh, textured appeal to your floor. This loom woven versatile item is both attractive and practical.
- Unique Features — This chindi rug is constructed with thick denim fabric secured with hemp and can be reversed for a different look in the home. Hemp is strong and naturally resistant to rot and mildew.
- Farmhouse Decor — This versatile area rug was designed with farmhouse style in mind but looks attractive in coastal, rustic, country, and bohemian home decor too.
- Coordinates — Pair with our Sawyer Mill Blue collection or any other farmhouse decor pieces from VHC's April & Olive Brand to get a cohesive refresh in your home.
- Rug Size — This rectangular 60" x 96" rug fills your empty floor in the living room, bedroom, or entryway with texture and refreshing blue color. The use of a non-skid rug pad is recommended as this rug does not have a latex backing.