The floral poinsettia has been used for many purposes from ancient medical salves to cherished dyes. The long-standing tradition and utility of this valued floral is the inspiration of the Poinsettia Block Quilt. Red poinsettias are set in khaki blocks, peek out from the inside of green leaves, and then are finished with a plaid and green binding on the border. 100% cotton, hand-quilted, reverses to solid khaki.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on festive red, green, and tan plaid and solid fabrics
- Stenciled red and green poinsettia motifs in each block accented by deep green sashing
- Straight edge with .5" deep green plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid khaki cotton fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
Weight: 4.3 lb
Weight: 5.2 lb
Weight: 6 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki, poinsettia red, deep green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.